Mornington Shaker painted in porcelain and stone with angel white granite – £9,900
Your Perfect Kitchen
Thinking about a new kitchen? Then you’ll love our amazing Winter Sale! Simply book an appointment to see us any time until 31st January 2020 and we’ll give you £500 towards your favourite kitchen appliance. (Well, you gave everyone a treat this Christmas, isn’t it time you treated yourself?) Hop over to our Quote page, pop in your details and we’ll be in touch very soon.
We know that your kitchen is the heart of your home. It’s much more than a place to cook. It’s where you begin your day, where family and friends meet and where entertaining starts.
For over 20 years’ we have been expertly designing, crafting and installing kitchens throughout the county and beyond. So, whether you are enjoying your latest culinary work of genius or just a cup of tea we know your kitchen needs to be practical, beautiful and affordable.
Designing Your Ideal Kitchen
Your kitchen is unique to your home and how you want it to function is unique to you. That’s why we take time to understand exactly what you need and give you a design perfectly suited to you and your space.
Here are just a few benefits to our design service
- 20 years experience designing hundreds of kitchens
- 3D pictures showing you how your finished kitchen will look
- Personal consultations: we bring samples, plans and lots of ideas!
- With hundreds of styles, finishes, appliances, storage solutions and gadgets to choose from we can guarantee you’ll find the perfect kitchen.
- Our design service is FREE
From Dreams to Reality
We manufacture each and every unit to order using the finest materials and fittings to ensure a precision engineered cabinet with both durability and beauty.
Here are just a few benefits to our fitting service
- Superior build quality: 18mm, solid backs in over 170 finishes
- Dedicated project manager to keep everything running to schedule
- Superior workmanship guaranteed from our dedicated team of fitters with over 90 years combined experience
- Every kitchen is lovingly fitted with care and respect for your home
- All trades included in the price; electrician, plasterer, tiler, plumber, fitter: we have the complete team to undertake even the most complex projects with zero hassle to you.
- No hidden costs!
Our Customer’s Kitchens
Here are some recent examples of kitchens we’ve fitted.
Small to Large, Contemporary to Classic: We Fit It All!
Milbourne painted in Stone with Ceaserstone Woodlands Quartz worktops – £10,300
Broadoak Painted in chalk with Angel White granite worktops – £17,900
We are kitchen specialists
“Having considered a number of local companies I approached Staffordshire Kitchens and Granite to supply and install a bespoke kitchen while renovating my property. I found them to be not only competitive, but also reliable and able to carry out all the required work to the very highest standard. Mitch and his team were receptive and forthcoming with ideas that created a wonderful and practical area. I would highly recommend SKG”
Manny & Di, Cheshire
Fill in the form below and we’ll send you over our brochure of beautiful kitchens, accessories and work surfaces. Or pop over to our purpose built showroom for tea and cakes and discover how we can turn your dream kitchen into a beautiful reality.
(We can also come to you with samples and lots of great ideas.)
Our showroom is located at:
Unit 119, Anglesey Business Park, Littleworth Road, Hednesford, Cannock, WS12 1NR (We’re inside Intamarble) – Click here to get directions
Monday – Friday: 9am-5pm | Saturday: 10am-1pm | Sunday: Closed